We are a non-profit organization with a mission to foster business and relationships in conjunction with other Veterans’ service organizations, corporations and government agencies to provide support and advocacy at international, national and local levels.
The United States & Latin Veterans Support Embassy has supported all regions of the world since 1985; and in 2019 we proudly formed our United States & Latin Veterans International Chamber of Commerce. We are in alliance with leaders in the fields of science, technology, education, research, agriculture, economics, finance, industry, environment, sports and entertainment.
We are proud to provide a horizontal approach to the United States & Latin Veterans International Chamber of Commerce interaction with Governments, the private sector, non-governmental organizations and the UN System. This horizontal approach helps to further mutual understanding and goodwill among the different sectors.
We aim to achieve the following key projects, both locally (within the United States) and globally as part of our future vision:
The main purpose and drive for success of all members, partners, associates and staff within or linked to ULVSE is assisting and supporting Veterans both locally and globally to ascertain a basic standard of living after giving service to their country. For the benefit of peace to all humankind on earth.
Since 1985 to present day, our illustrious Chairman and founder, Mr. Waddell McGee has accomplished great feats throughout the last 35 years. To name a few, the timeline is as follows:
· Became an owner of Mississippi cemetery: allowing veterans to be buried with dignity
· Established first Veterans Thrift Center
· Veterans newsletter and magazine publication · Veterans security services
· Founded and became Chairman of the United States & Latin Veterans Support Embassy
· United States & Latin Veterans International Chamber of Commerce
· Veterans online radio station (WVET)
· Part owner of Lincoln Memorial Cemetery: Miami, Florida